Saturday, December 5, 2009

Everything new...

Everything in this world change... No matter big changes or small changes it is still a change that will definitely give us some effect... It might not be a big effect but it might still make us felt different deep inside our heart and our mind...
In the past few weeks, I thought about this... Is there anything new happening this few days....Is there any changes happened this few days... Is there any effect to me even if something did happened... Am I wrong thinking like this? I don't think so..But at least I know it is only useless for me to do that and it is just a waste of time....
Every living things in this world have their meaning of life.... I wonder... do I have one? Maybe mine just something stupid and lack of importance.... Everyone had a dream... But now it is starting to fade away and i can't make it come back.....Maybe it thinks its useless to stay with a person without confidence in life so it decided to leave for good....
I wonder when will I have confidence in life.....Will I make it before my dreams leave and leave a puppet without dreams in this world?...

No comments:

Post a Comment