Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Logistics Work...

For real....even though i know this is holiday but i still cant make myself relax....maybe its because i got used to my logistics work in school....

I love logistics department....for me it is the best thing i could ever had in school life.....
Start from the first day of probation I think that my life had been destined to be a logistics worker...
Even if the amount of work is more than other departments but i still think that together we can handle all the work...
We went through alot of trouble...we had been scolded by our senior.....challenged by offenders but when ever we had problem...we united and settle it together....This is what we call as TEAMWORK!
A lot of people always said that logistics department is the most snake department in prefect board...I really piss off when they say that....We always help the school to work...When they need help we even help them in their work...We are not cyborg we also need rest.....but when there is someone that needed our help we will only help them with all our power...
This year we help in 3 sports day....our school sport days, mss miri, mss sarawak...
That is a lot of work for us....A lot of us even been hunted down by some flu or cough or what so ever...But we still work hard to accomplish our work even if it takes our life....
now finally its holiday...i think i need to rest more before Lion Dance camp comes out....

Well I still believe...No pain, no gain...Together we work, together we gain....
LOGISTICS ROCK!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment