Friday, December 25, 2009

Camp...

For the first time of my life...I had the chance to lead a group.....but for real i am sad that i am not a good leader for Lion Dance Camp group 8....I tried to lead them to the best but a lot of problem came and i had to settle them with a lot of effort...I really really enjoy all the fun with my group member....They gave me a very very nice holiday....
Although at the end of the competition we are the last one but i enjoy performing with them.... They tried their very best to follow my drum but i make a lot mistake when performing...I am really sorry...I appreciate the help of my vice leader Chew Ni.....She and Yee Sian helped me the most in the camp...Thanks a lot... Well i hope Chew Ni won't be sad or whatsoever for her PMR result anymore....She done a good job in teaching my group for me and in her PMR test.....
I LOVE CHLD CAMP SO MUCH THAT I WILL NEVER FORGET ALL THE FUN I HAD WITH MY MEMBER.....
Maybe no people know but actually on the last day of the camp i cried when Johnson started to cry.... I really hope they won't forget me....

No comments:

Post a Comment