Saturday, January 2, 2010

Should I be happy or sad....Kinda confusing....

That day.....I wasn't planning to see her...but when i stepped into the class i found out that there lots of brass band student in my class.....I thought they only come for a while and leave but they stayed and after a few minutes I saw her walking this way....The first thing I had in mind was...' I should go to the next class with adrian them...'

When the time stop at 8am..I thought she would had left but she didn't...instead she stay in the class talking with friend until the teacher came.... When me and my friends go carry some text books I saw her....walking towards my class again.....I am really confused now...should I talk to her or just leave whenever she comes to my class.....

No comments:

Post a Comment